Factory  China direct sales  Lawn mower parts  casting iron Bearing With rod bearings for Lawn mower machinery - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more info.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Are you browsing for a PTO h2o pump or PTO- pushed generator? Hundreds of PTO components from EPG mean you can discover PTO shaft areas and equipment for whatever sort of products you’re operating with. From PTO generate shafts to defend areas, we have dozens of substitute PTO parts. We stock Eurocardan components as nicely as Neapco elements because people are names you can believe in. Whether you need to have flex couplers or PTO shaft assemblies, we can aid.EPG is a top company and exporter of Cast Flanges as for every ANSI and ASME specs.We are hunting forward to developing effective company relationships with new clients close to the world in the future.It is our aim to provide a extensive variety of good quality items at inexpensive rates, give the greatest support for clients satisfied and contribute to our continued improvement.


Quick Specifics

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant


Bearing With rod bearings for Garden mower equipment


Solid Iron







Excess weight:





a hundred%analyzed


Carton Packing



Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Information
Lead Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – fifty 51 – one hundred >100
Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization



Applicable Industries Machinery Mend Shops,Farms
Problem New
Warranty unavailable
Variety Bearing
Use Garden mower
Spot of Origin China
Brand name Identify  
Name Bearing With rod bearings for Lawn mower equipment
Materials Cast Iron
Software Garden
Certification ISO9001:2008
Dimension twelve*10*six.5cm
Weight 1.64kg
MOQ 25pc
Quality one hundred%tested
Packing Carton Packing






Understand more






 Q1:How your firm generally transports goods to your countriesA:This issue is mainly established by the quantity of the items. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is advised that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

A:Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our purchase quantity is established in accordance to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are 30 situations in one particular box, then 30 are the least expensive purchase amount.

Q:Q3:What is the payment approach?

A:If it is a spot, we want to obtain the full payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to indication the contract.


EPG – one of the largest transmission factory in China, principal items: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear travel, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural elements manunfacuter in China /For much more details.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Factory  China direct sales  Lawn mower parts  casting iron Bearing With rod bearings for Lawn mower machinery - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory