DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is usually presented if required. Also a stress compen sated movement control is often extra for the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer for the various pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the first running of your energy unit.
six. Oil altering is required just after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle is usually added to circuit to manage the decent speed of your cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank just after the preliminary operating of the electrical power unit.
six. Oil altering is required right after the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hrs.