Why Choose Us
Worm Gear Speed Reducer/ gearbox
Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (K9149) Or On Customer Request
Housing: Aluminum alloy(size 25~90) / Cast iron(size 110~185)
Worm wheel: Aluminum Bronze or Tin Bronze
|Worm shaft: 20CrMn Ti
Output Shaft: steel-45#
|Carton, Honey Comb Carton, Wooden Case with wooden pallet
|0.09kw,0.18kw,1.1KW,1.5KW,2.2KW,3KW,4KW,5.5KW,7.5KW,11Kw and so on.
|Industrial Machine: Food Stuff, Ceramics, CHEMICAL, Packing, Dyeing,Wood working, Glass.
|IEC standard flange or on customer request
|Synthetic oil or worm gear oil
1. How to choose a gearbox which meets our requirement?
You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
2. What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor information etc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
3. What industries are your gearboxes being used?
Our gearboxes are widely used in the areas of textile, food processing, beverage, chemical industry,
escalator,automatic storage equipment, metallurgy, tabacco, environmental protection, logistics and etc.
4. Do you sell motors?
We have stable motor suppliers who have been cooperating with us for a long-time. They can provide motors
with high quality.
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Conical – Cylindrical Gear
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Specific Safety Precautions for Agricultural Gearbox Operation
Operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and bystanders. Here are some specific safety precautions associated with agricultural gearbox operation:
- Read the Manual: Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s manual for the specific gearbox and machinery. It provides valuable information about proper operation, maintenance, and safety guidelines.
- Proper Training: Ensure that operators are trained in the safe operation of the machinery, including how to engage and disengage the gearbox, adjust speeds, and handle emergencies.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate protective gear, such as helmets, gloves, safety goggles, and sturdy footwear, to reduce the risk of injury from debris, moving parts, or other hazards.
- Clear Workspace: Before operating the machinery, clear the area of obstacles, debris, and bystanders. Ensure a safe distance between the machinery and people.
- Secure Attachments: If the gearbox is used in conjunction with attachments, ensure that they are properly secured and mounted according to manufacturer guidelines to prevent detachment during operation.
- Engage Safely: Engage the gearbox and start the machinery only after ensuring that all personnel are at a safe distance and that the machinery is on stable ground.
- Avoid Loose Clothing: Operators should avoid wearing loose clothing or accessories that could get caught in moving parts.
- Emergency Stops: Familiarize yourself with the location of emergency stop buttons and switches on the machinery and be prepared to use them if needed.
- Regular Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance checks on the gearbox and machinery to ensure that all components are in proper working condition. Replace worn parts and lubricate components as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Shut Down Properly: When finishing a task, disengage the gearbox, shut off the machinery, and engage any safety locks to prevent accidental starts.
Following these safety precautions can greatly reduce the risk of accidents and injuries when operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes. Always prioritize safety to create a secure working environment for everyone involved.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-11-15